Obsessed with peanut butter? Here are 9 healthy treats you won’t stop eating!
1. Coat your carrot sticks. Top carrot sticks with peanut butter to boost the absorption of eye health enhancing carotenoids.
2. Crunch on your celery. Spread peanut butter over celery, which is rich in both fiber and vitamin K.
3. Pile it on your pancakes. Mix peanut butter into your favorite pancake recipe to boost the protein content.
4. Shake up your smoothie. Blend peanut butter with yogurt and banana to make a delicious, calcium rich smoothie.
5. Blend your banana. Cover a banana with peanut butter and chopped walnuts then freeze for a potassium rich frozen treat.
6. Pep up your popcorn. Pour melted peanut butter over air popped popcorn for a high fiber, antioxidant-packed snack.
7. Accent your apples. Pairing apple slices with peanut butter is a great way to boost your intake of quercetin, which fights inflammation.
8. Warm up your waffle. A whole grain waffle topped with peanut butter for breakfast can help regulate appetite throughout the day.
9. Braise your broccoli. Sautee broccoli in peanut butter for a stir-fry rich in libido boosting vitamin E and vitamin C.