1. Coffee helps burns fat. Caffeine can stimulate your metabolic rate, which in turn increases fat burning.
2. Improves memory. Research shows caffeine may enhance long-term memory.
3. Lowers skin cancer risk. People who drank 4 or more cups of caffeinated coffee per day had a 20 percent lower risk of developing skin cancer.
4. Fights depression. Drinking 4 or more cups of java a day may reduce depression risk.
5. Reduces risk of developing heart disease and stroke. Moderate coffee consumption lessens risk of clogged arteries and modestly reduces risk of stroke.
AHHHHH…Good news to the last drop