Stress hits everyone and we’ve got hot news. If you are latin or fan of the latin life, these tips are for you! Latins handle stress with these 7 steps for a healthier living.
1. Sexing it up. The physical and emotional release of sex helps lower blood pressure and overall stress.
2. Dance, dance, dance. Dancing to salsa music reduces the levels of adrenaline in your body, relaxing you.
3. Me gusta salsa. Get ready for a rush of endorphins! Capsaicin, which is found in chiles, boosts these mood-enhancing chemicals.
4. Siesta time. Don’t feel guilty and take that nap! Studies show lack of sleep can cause stress!
5. LOL! Laughter lowers stress hormones like cortisol and strengthens your immune system.
6. Indulge in chocolate. Eating chocolate releases serotonin, which is known as an anti-depressant.
7. Hug it out. Hugs release the “bonding” hormone oxytocin and lower your risk of heart disease.