You don’t have to carry a makeup bag that is filled with every product you own… one so big you have to spill everything out just to find that concealer at the bottom. Here are 7 key items you should always have in your “to-go” makeup bag.
1. FOUNDATION for sheer to medium coverage
2. TRANSLUCENT PRESS POWDER to blot away shine and refresh foundation
3. STICK CONCEALER to hide any under eye circles or blemishes
4. MASCARA to pump up the volume on lashes
5. BRONZER a sun kissed glow
6. LIPSTICK or LIP GLOSS to add a pop of color
7. OIL BLOTTING SHEETS to remove excess oil without removing makeup