Leave all your guest in awe with this quick and healthy recipe for guacamole that will leave everyone wanting more.
What you need:
- 2 ripe Haas avocados
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon serrano chili peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 a lime
- Salt to taste
- Use the knife to slice the avocado vertically and horizontally scoop out avocado with spoon into a large bowl.
- Toss in some flavor with red onions, serrano chili peppers and cilantro.
- Squeeze out juice from 1/2 a lime.
- Add salt to taste.
- Mix well
- Serve & Get Guacy!