3 foods to whiten your pearly whites
The malic acid in strawberries helps break apart stain particles.
- Mash 1 strawberry
- Add ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- Coat your teeth & let it sit for 5 minutes
- Rinse, brush & floss
2. Baking Soda:
It neutralizes acids in plaque, helps scrub away stains & destroys build up on teeth.
- Mix a small amount of: baking soda with lemon juice
- Wipe off saliva & plaque from teeth with cotton ball
- Apply the mixture & gently brush off with toothbrush
Leave on teeth for only ONE minute since acid can erode tooth enamel
3. Coconut Oil:
When its fatty acids come into contact with your saliva it produces a molecule that destroys stains.
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- Stir it together
- Rub on teeth & rinse