Have you ever turned the pages of fashion magazines and wondered how the models have flawless skin and slim facial features? There is something to be said for genetics, but many of them have a little help from the makeup artist. Here are 7 simple steps to contour your face to get the picture perfect look.
1. Apply favorite foundation.
2. Take a liquid or cream concealer and apply it under eyes in a V-shape.
3. Blend the concealer with a makeup sponge.
4. Draw lines and blend with a sponge.
5. Set face with translucent powder.
6. Add more dimension to the contoured areas with matte bronzer.
7. Finish the look with a colorful blush on the apples of your cheeks.