1. Did you wake up with dreaded under-eye bags?
Throw some tea bags on ‘em! Chamomile has anti-inflammatory effects and antioxidants.
- Steep 2 bags of chamomile tea in hot water for 3-5 minutes
- After letting them cool, squeeze out excess liquid so that they are damp
- Lay down & place them under your eyes for up to 15-30 minutes
Related: 3 Skincare Myths Busted
2. Is acne your worst nightmare?
Dab on some coconut oil. It contains lauric acid which has: anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Heat small amount of coconut oil in the microwave until melted.
- Rub it directly on the acne in a circular motion with your fingertips.
- Repeat twice per day for best results within a week.
3. Are the pimples gone, but the acne scars still around?
Apply honey. Its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce scarring.
- Rub raw honey onto your acne scars with your fingertips.
- Let it sit for a few minutes & rinse.