We all know fruits and vegetables are great for us. But it gets a little boring hearing the same benefits over and over, like they’ll reduce our risk of stroke, heart attack, diabetes, cancer, obesity, etc. So let’s make health a little more fun. And what’s more fun than sex? Here are 8 tips you’ll definitely remember next time you’re eating an orange or apple… or banana, if you catch my drift.
- Fruit sugar increases stamina. The natural sugars in fruit or fructose (which are not bad for you no matter how much everyone freaks out about too much sugar) increases your endurance so you have more energy to go the extra mile rather than stopping halfway, out of breath and needing a break. You want to be connected to your partner and truly enjoy the experience together.
- Natural lubrication. Water from the fruit can help hydrate you in places that are really important. Ensure your pee is clear throughout the day and if it isn’t, drink more water and eat more fruit! Water in the fruit helps with natural production of lubrication.
- You’ll have softer, more sensual skin. Eating a lot of fruit makes your skin smoother, which in turn makes you more confident about your body. The fructose in fruit increases serotonin production, which in turn makes you feel better about yourself. If you have pimples or bad skin caused by stress, you might feel self conscious about rubbing it against your partner. Pump up the fruit and your self-esteem will pump itself up. (Related: 5 Ways to Make Bad Sex Better)
- Fruit eaters taste better. I know, I know, it’s a bit taboo but hey, let’s talk about oral sex. Eating more fruit on the regular is going to make both you and your partner taste better, fruity even. We’ve all heard the myth that if a guy eats a lot of pineapple, his, uh, juices will taste similar. Not a myth and it works with more fruits than just pineapples!
- Forget the chocolate, you can rub fruit on your partner! Rub mango or strawberries over them, then lick it off and enjoy the delicious, nutritious snack. You’ve earned it. Make eating fruit together a sexual experience; why not?
- More oxygen and blood flow to the penis. Guys you can get rid of that little pill you have hidden away if you eat a high fruit diet. You’ll receive more blood flow and oxygen to your favorite member and that’s what we’re all here for, isn’t it? According to People for Ethical Treatment of Animals, or PETA as it’s known to most of us, “cutting meat and dairy products out of your diet is a great way to lower your cholesterol and blood pressure naturally and help get your equipment back in working condition.” (Related: Are You Allergic to Sex?)
- Eliminate body odor or rather bring about a fruity body odor. According to the US National Library of Medicine, fruit eaters tend to smell less strongly than those who eat a lot of meat, who tend to emanate a strong odor when they sweat through the pores… and it can become quite pungent during sex.
- Fresh fruity breath! When you’re kissing during foreplay, you want your breath to smell nice and fresh. Someone who doesn’t eat fruit at all and is on a high fat diet will have gases that come up as reflux into their mouth and it stinks. It’s like kissing a smoker. No thank you!