Sex’s biggest taboo… Anal sex
In a recent study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, over a third of women report having tried it.
Be aware and prepare before going through the back door!
Health risks include:
- Tearing of membranes inside anus
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STD’s)
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
Precautions to take:
- To prevent infections, avoid vaginal penetration or oral sex after withdrawing the penis from the anus.
- Use a lube to make penetration easier and create less friction.
- There are many different types of lubricants designed for sex…never use oil-based lubes, such as baby oil.
- Always use a condom to reduce the risk of infection by HIV or other STDs.
Sex should be pleasant for both of you!
If it isn’t, don’t do it!
Related article: 5 steps to make bad sex better